Leaf Used to Fight Insomnia, Sugar, and Fat
Laurel plant as a real gift from Mother Nature has been used as a food seasoning and super-healthy properties for centuries. It is a perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals.
The best part here is its easy availability because you can find it in the markets and local health food stores.
This leaf can effectively treat:
– A headache and migraine
– Fluid retention
– Sciatic nerve problems
– Weakness and low energy
– Muscular exhaustion
– Skin infections
– Abdominal distention and gas
– Premenstrual symptoms
– Mental lagoons
– Contractures in muscles and nerves
To achieve the maximum benefits of this plant, you can prepare a laurel tea.
Follow the instructions below:
– 30 grams of dried laurel leaves
Directions and use:
1) Bring the water to a boil
2) Add the dried leaves
3) Cook for a few minutes then remove the pot from heat
4) Cover it and let it cool
5) Strain and add honey to taste.
6) Drink this tea two times a day, in the morning and the evening.
Health Benefits of Laurel Leaves and How to Use Them:
– They are an excellent source of vitamin A, C, manganese, magnesium, iron, potassium, and calcium.
– They aid digestion and treat bloating, colic, and stomach ulcers.
– They relieve arthritis pain
By rubbing the oil on the affected areas you’ll be able to relieve the pain.
– Prevent dandruff if are used for rinsing with the water of boiled bay leaves
– Have potent antifungal and antibacterial properties and are effective in treating the skin infections
Apply a warm compress soaked in an infusion of bay leaves on the affected area.
– Beneficial for respiratory problems, colds, coughs, and flu
Apply warm compresses with an infusion of bay leaves on the chest.
– Regulate blood sugar levels, so the people used them for treating diabetes.
– Beneficial for soothing a pain
Cook 5 laurel leaves in 1 liter of water and add it to the bathtub. Soak the body in this bath for 15 minutes.