Turmeric – Honey Antibiotic
Turmeric is a spice, which is very common in the Indian, Ayurvedic and Chinese cuisine and medicine. It is characterized by its deep yellow color and a specific flavor, which makes it one of the most popular spices around the globe nowadays. Due to its plethora of medicinal properties, it is used in many natural remedies that offer better healing effects than many medicals.
Turmeric effectively treats:
– Minor cuts and wounds,
– Respiratory issues,
– Muscle sprains,
– Liver diseases,
– Infections and inflammation,
– Indigestion and gastric issues,
– And even cancer.
The healing effects are linked to its active ingredient, curcumin, which possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-microbial properties.
Curcumin has the ability to prevent peptic and gastric ulcers, gastritis, microbes, and H. pylori, and positively affects the DNA.
Additionally, turmeric relieves the symptoms of osteoarthritis and thanks to the turmerone, it boosts the function of the brain, fighting Alzheimer’s and repairing brain cells.
Honey is a natural ingredient rich in nutrients and enzymes that have a variety of health benefits and medical uses, such as:
– A Good Source of Antioxidants
– Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties
– Heals Wounds
– Filled with Phytonutrients
– Helps for Digestive Issues
– Soothes a Sore Throat
Here are detailed instructions how to prepare a natural turmeric antibiotic:
– 100 grams of organic honey
– A tablespoon of turmeric
Instructions for preparing and use:
1) Mix the two ingredients in a glass jar.
2) Take half a spoon of this mixture on every hour to fight the flu.
3) Before you swallow it leave it to melt in the mouth.
4) The next day, take the same amount on every 2 hours and
5) From the other day onward take it three times.