This Beverage Tastes Great, Burns Fat, Lowers Inflammation and Increases Your Longevity
The morning coffee gives you a delicious taste, rich aroma, and of course, the energy to tackle the day. There are a lot of conflicting information about the coffee, but, with the regular consumption in a moderate way (1-3 cups a day) it has been shown to have numerous science-backed health benefits, including a decreased risk of many serious diseases.
Here are some top benefits of the coffee:
– Full of Antioxidants
– Decreased Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
– Helps You Burn More Fat
– Lowered Risk of Parkinson’s
– Wards Off Depression
– Decreased Risk of Certain Cancers
– Decreased Risk of MS
– Helps Prevent Alzheimer’s
– Improves Your Workouts
– Helps Protect your Liver
– Reduced Stroke Risk
– Prevents Retinal Damage
– Helps You Stay Focused and Alert
– Treats Migraine Headaches
– Increases Your Longevity
However, coffee drinkers may experience:
– Stains on their teeth,
– To be jittery, and
– Coffee can keep them up at night.
Following plenty of advertisements and advice some people are confused which kind of coffee to drink when they wake up the next day.
Those who would like hazelnut coffee creamer to be on their “nice list,” should be aware that it is loaded with sugar, preservatives and other questionable chemicals.
Some of them are going for those fancy lattes that take at least a minute to order at the coffee shop. We offer you to add to your morning coffee coconut oil and here you can find why.
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
– Made up of medium-chain triglycerides, which are helpful for producing energy in your body.
– Lauric acid content is helpful in reducing inflammation in your body, thus helping to fight colds.
– Rich saturated fat content is essential for cell growth and function.
– Fatty acids are great for reducing appetite, which aids in weight loss.
HOW to make your own latte using coconut oil:
– 1 cup of brewed coffee
– 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
– Cinnamon or vanilla
1) Prepare for a cup brewed coffee
2) Put the coffee into a blender.
3) Add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
4) Blend until frothy.
5) Add cinnamon or vanilla
6) Pour into a mug and enjoy your “latte!”
– Choose organic, virgin, unrefined, coconut oil for maximum benefits.
– Use a blender as stirring in coconut oil will make your coffee oily and NOT frothy.
By adding different flavors such as cinnamon or vanilla you can get crazy creating lattes!
You’ll notice when you start adding coconut oil to your coffee in the morning, how it will satisfy your appetite for hours. Some of you will stop reaching for a mid-morning snack.
The healthy fats in the coconut oil will keep you energized and satisfied during the entire day, and remember 1-3 cups is enough!
You can also share with us what is your favorite healthy coffee.