Before the discovery of penicillin in 1928, there was no effective cure for infections like pneumonia. It happened when Alexander Fleming discovered that the “mold” growing in his Petri dish destroyed the Staphylococcus bacteria.
The positive effects of using antibiotics are noticeable, but the excessive use of them in nowadays poses serious health risks. This way of using antibiotics can even contribute to the thriving of drug-resistant bacteria.
In order to solve such problems, people started looking at the remedies offered by Mother Nature, which are extremely useful natural antibiotics. For example, garlic is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics.
The best results show the garlic oil ointment (GOOT), which is an excellent way to fight bacterial, viral or fungal infections and has been famous since the ancient time.
The medicinal properties of garlic are due to the containment of the compound allicin, which is released when garlic is finely chopped or crushed. It is best released if you press and mince garlic cloves into a smooth paste.
Allicin is a compound that offers the powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and antioxidant effects and prevents and treats various health issues. It is present in very high amount in the garlic oil ointment.
It has been used for natural healing of colds, coughs, ear infections, pneumonia, and a much more very long period of time.
Here is the recipe on how to make it at home:
• 5 Fresh, Peeled Garlic Cloves
• 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
• 3 Tbsp. Coconut oil
1) After warming the coconut oil add the olive oil
2) Add to the mixture crushed or minced garlic cloves
3) Strain out the garlic after a half an hour
4) Pour the garlic oil into an appropriate container (jar)
The headlining effects of the raw, cold-pressed coconut oil are due to its containment of lauric acid which is also a powerful antibacterial and antiviral agent.
By rubbing this ointment into the skin it will transfer raw garlic oil directly into the bloodstream and it will start acting.
Here are the health issues that can be treated with this ointment:
– To fight infections of your children or infants – apply it to the feet
– To fight acne – add a few drops of garlic oil to a mud pack, and apply the smooth paste on the face. The ointment should stay and act for 10 minutes and then should be rinsed off with cold water.
– To fight yeast and related infections – insert it into the rectum or vagina
– To cure the sores – apply it directly in the mouth
– To soothe an ear infection – apply a few drops of it in the ear,
– To fight pneumonia coughs, and colds – rub it on the chest daily
– Instantly relieve toothache – sprinkle a few drops of garlic oil on a cotton ball and press it in the affected tooth area, holding for 15-20 minutes
– To treat sinus infections – apply a few drops in the nostrils
– Treat Athlete’s foot or jock itch by applying the oil on the infected area
– To prevent hair loss – massage the scalp with the potent garlic oil ointment.