This Natural Shampoo of Baking Soda is Your Right Solution
Baking soda is an ingredient that offers a variety of uses in the kitchen and household, but at the same time offers countless medicinal properties.
Here are some of the most common baking soda benefits:
– Eases stomach pain
– Relieves bloating and gas
– Helps with digestive issues
– Neutralizes acid
– Fights off diseases
– Minimizes a cough and sore throat
– Kills fungi, mold, and parasites
– Treats Hair
– Helps pH balance
– Reduces the duration of cold and flu
– Promotes kidney health
– Reduces the symptoms of gout
– Reduces muscle pain and fatigue
– Treats urinary tract infections
However, many people are not completely informed about the properties of this potent substance to improve the quality of your hair.
The remedy (shampoo) made of baking soda can be used instead of the regular shampoo. By using it you can get a shiny and healthy hair, free of residue of the conditioners, and hair products you use.
For that reason, this shampoo can be used to avoid the harsh chemicals in these products, as it gives incredible results.
When you start using baking soda as a shampoo, it might be strange for use, as it does not make foam, but the effects are incredible, so you would like to use it all the time.
Here is a method of preparation of this homemade baking soda shampoo:
– Baking soda
1) Mix the baking soda and water in 1:3 ratio,
2) In the case of long hair, you will need 9 tablespoons of water and 3 tablespoons of baking soda
3) Apply the mixture on wet or dry hair, from the roots to the ends
4) Leave this solution to act for a few minutes, and rinse it off
5) Then, you should prepare a mixture of 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 4 parts of water
6) This solution is used for rinsing the hair once more
7) To enrich the smell you can add a few drops of your favorite shampoo.
You’ll see the improvement of your hair quality even after the first treatment but after some time. With the regular use of this shampoo, you will notice that the hair has started growing much faster, and it’ll become shiny, strong, and healthy!