Many scientists have proven that even though drinking cold water is refreshing, warm water can be more beneficial. A long time ago, in ancient India and ancient China, they drank warm water believing that the water helped them with digestion, the relaxation of the nervous system, as well as relieving congestion.
Usually, when we wake up in the morning most of us choose to drink a cup of coffee or tea, and when we drink water we prefer for it to be cold.
However, the intake of warm water in the morning can heal the body, providing it with digestive power and reducing metabolic wastes that can be gathered in our immune system.
A clinical nutritionist claims that drinking warm water in the morning with lemon or with tea can reduce the activity of free radicals in the body.
This routine can also tighten the intestines and optimize the elimination of the toxins. Cold water is lacking essential minerals, which can negatively affect the digestion of a meal, so it is recommended that you should abstain from drinking cold water 20 minutes before eating.
You should not drink water that is warmer than 160 degrees Fahrenheit because it will burn you.
Adding lemon juice to the water can enrich its health benefits and strengthen the immune system. Lemon can also protect the body against the flu and colds, as well as accelerate metabolism, and remove toxins from the body.
By consuming warm water with lemon in the morning, your body will benefit from these medical properties:
- Since the warm water can widen the blood vessels, it will boost the flow of blood to the intestines. This will help with digestion and detoxification of the body and improve liver function.
- By raising the body temperature, this drink will make the body sweat which will help remove toxins.
- It can help you lose weight by speed up the metabolism, lower the need for food cravings, and eliminate excess water.
- Can increase the circulation of blood
- It can calm the nervous system, boost the mood, and soothe emotions.
- The lemon can treat constipation by improving gut health, guaranteeing regular bowel movements, and regulating blood sugars because of in high amount pectin.
- It can help with sinus infections as well as curing colds. By making the mucus move quicker, it will hasten the recovery of the body and help clear the sinuses.
- By relaxing the nervous system, this beverage can reduce the levels of stress you experience, help with insomnia, and release tension
- Drinking this drink in the morning will help hydrate the body after a whole night of sleep without drinking and energize the body.
- Scientists have discovered that warm lemon water can cure a condition called achalasia. This condition can lead to trouble swallowing food through the esophagus.
Instead of drinking a cup of coffee in the morning, choose to drink warm lemon water in order to benefit from all of its health values.